Friday, 27 October 2017
Friday, 20 October 2017
Friday, 6 October 2017
Tuesday, 3 October 2017
These pancakes are light and fluffy. They are perfect for weekend brunch or a deliciously comforting breakfast. It can be topped with butter, maple syrup, eggs, bacon, fruits, and more!
250g cake flour
3g, 1 tsp dried yeast
200ml, 213g whole milk
2- large, 118g eggs
1 tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
(plus extra for cooking)
a pinch of sea salt
1) Put the cake flour, yeast, milk, eggs, honey and melted butter and a pinch of salt into a bowl, then whisk to a smooth batter.
2) Wait! Don't start cooking straight away. Cover tightly with lids or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator and rise overnight, so you wake up with batter ready and cook it whenever you want. It actually supposed to develop much more flavorful.
3) Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter or lightly greased with oil. Scoop about 2 tbsp batter onto the pan. Wait until the pancake begins to bubble and then turn it over and cook until golden brown on both sides and serve hot, eat straight away or keep the pancakes warm in a low oven while you cook another batch.
4) Serve with butter, maple syrup, eggs, bacon, fruits if you like or your favorite filling.
1) Add a tablespoon malted powder to make the flavor if you like.
2) Add a tablespoon sugar if you want satisfy your sweet tooth.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk
Sunday, 24 September 2017
Here is my secret recipe to create amazing and flavorful pizza, try this homemade sauce doubles as the most amazing sauce and incredibly taste better on your pizza or a pasta sauce.
1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion and shallot, thinly sliced
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
8 medium small, ripe tomatoes, cut in half
3 medium red chillies, finely chopped
6 medium small, bird eye chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp light soy sauce or a few drops of maggi seasoning
1 - 2 tbsp cane sugar
1) Place a large frying pan on the medium-high heat. Pour in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Add onion, shallot, red onion and fry until fragrant. Add ripe tomatoes, red and bird eye chillies to pan. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Season with sugar and light soy sauce. As soon as it comes to the boil. Remove the pan from the heat. Set aside to cool completely!
2) Place mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. Ready to use immediately or keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.