Makes 6 cupcakes
• 40g salted butter, (soften) / 5 tbsp vegetable oil
• 28g, 3 tbsp granulated sugar
• 1 large, 2 small bananas, (very ripe)
• 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp whole milk / evaporated milk
• 1/2 cup, 80g cake flour
• 1/4 tsp, 1g baking soda
• 1/2 tsp, 2g baking powder
100g chocolate chips
2 tbsp cake flour
1) In a large bowl, Mix together butter, a pinch of sea salt, sugar and bananas.
2) Use the bottom of a spoon press down on the banana, continue until the banana is well mashed.
Add vanilla extract, milk and sieved cake flour, baking powder and baking soda into a same bowl.
3) Use a whisk or a fork to beat them well until combined. Rest for at least 10 minutes before baking.
4) Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Scoop batter into prepared pan and top cupcakes with
banana slices, chocolate chips or just plain as you desire.
5) Bake in no preheated oven, 170°C for 23 minutes.
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk