That's definitely one of my favorite dessert. Avocados are the perfect fruit for making “ice cream''. They are so tasty, healthy with a rich and amazing Vitamin E, also.incredibly creamy mouth feel and it's heavenly. Definitely something different to impress your guests.
• 2 large ripe avocados
• 10 tbsp milk (whole milk, soy milk, almond milk or coconut milk as you desired)
• 6-8 tbsp condensed milk (or adjust to suite your taste buds)
1) Peel and pit the avocados, Add the avocados chunks into the blender jar, add milk and condensed milk, and blend until smooth.
2) Pour into a freezer-safe container. Freeze overnight.
3) Eating the ice cream with the spoon or just scoop ice cream in bowl or glass, sprinkle over the pistachios. Yum!
Recipe Source: JosephineRecipes.Co.Uk